- 16 oz. Master Magic Orange Cleaner
- Used for Pyrex, Glass, Metal and Ceramic
- Made in the U.S.A.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- NON-TOXIC if used properly.
- HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- EYE IRRITANT. In case of contact, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention immediately.
- FLAMMABLE. Store in a cool place away from flames or heat sources.
There are no reviews yet.