- Waterproof Hard Case
- User’s Manual
- Huni Badger Unit
- High Temp HuniTip (installed)
- Low Temp HuniTip
- 510 eGo Adapter
- 14mm Adapter
- 3 x HuniPot Extract Containers (One stored in magnetic cap)
- 3 x Pipe Cleaners
- 2 x Replacement O-rings
- 1 x Metal Tool
- Pull off magnetic battery cover on the side of the Huni Badger to install an 18650 battery with the positive (+) and negative (-) connections matching the markings on the inside.
- Pull open the magnetic cap on the bottom of the device to reveal the mouthpiece stored within the same compartment as the HuniTip heating element.
- Slide open the dust cover on top of the device to expose the threaded airway.
- Thread in the mouthpiece clockwise until snug.
- Prepare your extracts for use.
- Press the power button 5 times to turn on the Huni Badger. The logo on the button will glow, the LED light turns on, and the HuniTip begins to heat up immediately.
- The Huni Badger reaches operating temperature in roughly 10 seconds. CAUTION: HOT! NEVER TOUCH THE HUNITIP BEFORE IT HAS COOLED DOWN.
- Inhale gently through the mouthpiece while dabbing the HuniTip around your extract.
Note: The device will automatically turn off after 60 seconds as a safety feature. To continue use, press the power button 5 times and the device will be ready to go again.
- Make sure device is turned off. (LED and power button light should both be off)
- Unscrew the mouthpiece and shut the dust cover.
- Replace mouthpiece and HuniPot back within their compartments in the magnetic cap.
- Insert HuniTip into the mouthpiece compartment and secure magnetic cap.