- Easy to use
- Non-Toxic, when used correctly
- Earth-friendly and Biodegradable
- Cleans and Deodorizes in Seconds
For use on glass, metal and ceramic surfaces only. Formula 710™ is concentrated and may damage certain surfaces or finishes. NOT FOR USE ON ACRYLIC/PLASTIC. DO NOT SOAK.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Non-toxic if used as directed.
- HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional medical help or call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- EYE IRRITANT. In case of contact, flush eyes with water repeatedly for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention immediately.